Get a Safeco Insurance Quote
For more than 90 years, Safeco Insurance® has helped homeowners and drivers get insurance coverage at a price they deserve. Many people stick with old policies because they think shopping for insurance is complicated and time consuming. Luckily for you, getting a Safeco Insurance quote is quick and painless.
Personalizing insurance coverage is easier than you think. With Safeco Insurance, there are many options to make sure you get great coverage without stretching your budget.
Safeco Insurance for Your Home
Safeco helps people protect what's most important. Your home and its contents are some of your most valuable investments. A standard Safeco home insurance policy insures against damage from many specific perils, including hail, theft, fire and more.
- The physical structure of your home.
- Other structures, including sheds and garages.
- Your furniture, clothing, and other possessions.
- Living expenses if your home is uninhabitable because of a covered loss.
- Physical damage, medical bills or legal fees if you're liable for an accident on your property.
Damage from flooding, sewer backups, sinkholes and earthquakes is often not covered by policies. If you want to protect your home and belongings from these perils, you'll need separate coverage.
Before you call us, try to have the following information on hand. It can speed up the shopping process.
- Age of your home.
- History of renovations to the plumbing, electric or HVAC systems.
- Type of roof you have, and any history of updates.
- Type of foundation.
- Distance to the nearest fire hydrant and station.
- Type of heating and cooling systems.
- Pet breed.
The cost of your home insurance coverage depends on many factors, including the size and age of your home, your claims history, your credit history and more. Call us today to get a quote for your personalized options.
Get Safeco Auto Insurance
Whether you're a new driver or looking to switch insurance companies, Safeco Insurance can help protect you from many dangers on the road. The law requires most drivers to have insurance, but that doesn't mean all policies are made equal.
You can choose a six-month or year-long Safeco Insurance policy and enjoy the benefit of 24/7 claims service. Most policies start with liability coverage, which is legally required in most states. From there, you have many options to personalize protection.
Liability insurance offers financial coverage in case you cause an accident. To protect yourself from major financial loss in other scenarios, you should consider the following Safeco options:
- Medical payments: Coverage up to your policy limits for your or your passengers' medical bills after an accident.
- Collision: Coverage up to your policy limits for repairs if you hit something on the road and damage your vehicle.
- Comprehensive: Coverage up to your policy limits in case your car is damaged in some way other than a collision, such as damage from hail, theft or vandalism.
- Uninsured/underinsured: Coverage up to your policy limits in case a driver with insufficient coverage damages your vehicle.
Your state may require only liability coverage, but this doesn't mean you should settle for the minimum. Liability protection still leaves you at risk of major financial risk from other losses. We are licensed Safeco agents so call us today to help you select the right coverage.
Get a Safeco Insurance Quote Today
Thanks to Safeco Insurance, getting great coverage is fast and easy. Whether you call or fill out a short informational form online, you will work with a licensed insurance agent to get a personalized quote. Don't miss out on a chance to get coverage. Call about Safeco Insurance now!