Coverage and discount options from Safeco Insurance in your area
Shopping for Safeco insurance? In your area, you could qualify for a range of discounts on your policies. For example, if you purchase home and auto insurance, packaging the two policies could save you up to 15%!1 Other auto discounts include:
- Multi-policy. Need to protect more than just your home and car? With multiple policies from Safeco insurance, you could save on your premiums.
- Safety features. If your car includes an anti-theft device or an anti-lock braking system, you could see savings on your auto insurance.
- Multi-car. If you have more than one car that you need to protect, you could qualify for a price reduction.
- If you own your home, you could save on car insurance.
With a policy from Safeco insurance, you will be able to tailor coverage to your individual needs. Get the protection you need at an affordable price. Your Safeco insurance policies can include:
- Property damage liability. This coverage comes into play when you strike another party and damage their property such as their vehicle or a fence. PD liability helps to pay for necessary repairs or replacements.
- Bodily injury liability. If you cause a wreck that injures or kills someone, bodily injury liability will go toward medical, rehabilitation and/or funeral expenses.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist protection. On the other hand, if you’re hit by a driver that has inadequate coverage or no insurance coverage, this will protect you from paying for repairs to your vehicle out-of-pocket.
- Comprehensive coverage. If your vehicle is damaged due to an instance of hail, lightning, fire or flood, comprehensive coverage will help you restore your property. This Safeco insurance coverage will also protect you if a thief breaks into your car and steals something.
- Collision coverage. If you strike another party or object such as a tree or guardrail, collision coverage will help pay to repair your vehicle.
Those were auto coverages. Home protections include the following:
- The structure of your home. If the structure of your home is damaged due to a covered peril such as a fire, this Safeco insurance coverage will help pay to repair or rebuild your home. This coverage can also extend to other structures on your property such as sheds or detached garages.
- The contents of your home. If your furniture or clothes are ruined or stolen, this coverage will help you replace or repair them.
- Liability coverage. If someone is injured on your property, liability coverage will go toward the necessary medical bills.
Safeco insurance in your area may vary as far as required coverages and available discounts. When you call in, Safeco reviews your information to get you the best possible price for insurance. For a complete rundown of discounts and coverage options available to you, call the number at the top of the page to speak with a licensed agent.
Safeco insurance – a safe bet
Dependable coverage with an inexpensive price tag? That’s Safeco.
Though Safeco insurance in your area may offer different discounts or coverage options, all policyholders get 24/7 claim services. Curious if Safeco insurance is the best fit for you? Call one of our friendly representatives and receive more details.